You will be stationed at NTC Client’s premise and provide support for client’s IT administration and related support for users.
1) Support on-site and remote end-users to resolve IT-related issues (hardware/software/network) on their notebooks/desktops and related peripherals.
2) Perform installations, migrations and troubleshooting on systems.
3) Resolve issues that occur outside work hours whenever needed.
4) Servers, database and IT infrastructure maintenance and support including configuration upgrade.
5) Administration of windows, VMWare and servers.
6) Administration of LAN/WAN, VPN network and firewall.
7) Other tasks and projects as assigned by Manager or Management.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
ITE/Diploma in Information Technology from recognized institutes.
Previous experience of working in an IT support role for about 1-2 years.
Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing.
Ability to demonstrate practical troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques.
Ability to plan and prioritize work load without supervision.
Ability to prioritize, manage and perform under pressure to meet SLA’s.
Excellent knowledge of Customer Service best practice.
Willing to work flexibly and with enthusiasm
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
Good interpersonal and communication skills, high adaptability and positive attitude are expected
A team player with determination to drive to excel
Excellent customer service skills
Self-motivated with a strong drive to succeed
minimumYearsExperience : 2
[CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRE WORK PASSES NEED NOT APPLY]