You will be responsible to ensure compliance & build capability in our global warehouses as operational units under the GEHC QMS.
Ensure the processes built and adopted in the global warehousing sites & the results / outcomes produced from GEHC warehouses globally are meeting the industry-accepted GMP specifications.
Ensure compliance & build capability in our global warehouses as operational units under the GEHC QMS.
Assess the current level of quality standards at each warehouse globally. And build a baseline
Through active connection with our wider functions, Define & build a ‘Standard’ that is acceptable to meet the industry-accepted GMP requirements of GEHC Life Sciences customers.
Gap analysis between current quality baseline vs. ‘Standard’
Build a strategy to upgrade all warehousing sites globally to meet the GMP requirements of customers
Lead the effort globally to ensure all warehousing sites are meeting the defined standard
Build a strategy and define processes at all global warehouses to meet the needs of re-packaging / re-labelling of products
Co-ordinating with Regional Distribution Operations Leaders to ensure a smooth deployment of the defined Strategy
Build KPI’s and implement sustainable review mechanisms to ensure that the warehouses globally comply with these set standards.
Recommend improvements to existing processes through Lean/Six Sigma tools & methodology
Train & Coach warehouse operations teams on any process changes that will be implemented
Work closely with Sourcing and Supplier quality teams to ensure the requirements from GEHC on the 3PL are managed through contracts and SOW.
Coach the regional Warehouse Quality & Process Leaders to drive improvements on quality performance from the warehouses.
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
4. Knowledge and understanding of International Trade Compliance identify report and resolve any trade compliance issues.
1. Undergraduate Degree/Bachelor Degree in Logistics, Materials or Supply Chain Management and minimum of 8-10 years in Operational environment of Warehousing, Import/Export operations experience in Pharma / Bioprocess industry.
2. Min 8-10 years of Quality Assurance experience in Manufacturing / Warehouse and Transportation operations in a GMP site.
3. Must be able to lead large projects and work with multiple cross functional stakeholders to implement the strategy & qualify warehouses
4. Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within the organization
5. Leadership & coaching
6. Demonstrated collaboration, negotiation & conflict resolution skills.
7. Proven ability to execute, multi-task, and deliver on commitments
8. Experience working in a compliant supply chain
9. Effective problem solving, root cause analytical skills to lead and influence others to drive change (cross functionally and globally).
10. Solid communication and analytical skills, including experience with communicating with others from different countries and cultures.
11. Experience of Oracle system (inventory/ warehouse/ planning user)
1. Strong Warehousing & Logistics related GMP requirements knowledge.
2. Able to manage and lead projects
3. Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, global team environment
4. Excellent interpersonal skills
5. Demonstrated ability to motivate, influence, and solve problems
6. Working experience from a GMP organization
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Locations: Singapore, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States; Massachusetts, New Jersey, Wisconsin